What's your name? Alberto
Where do you live? Miami, Florida
5 Places to go in Miami:
- The Wharf: outdoor space with food trucks and bar, you can either go during the day for a relaxing afternoon and enjoy the happy hour or go at night and party.
- Sugar Bar at the East Hotel: Beautiful Rooftop Bar (Probably the Highest Rooftop Bar in Miami) with amazing views of the Miami City.
- River Oyster Bar: Great Seafood and Bar, must try the grilled octopus.
- Wyndwood: This is the place where Art, food, drinks and the cool crowd meets a completely different side of Miami.
- Lagniappe: Not your typical wine bar, outdoor garden with live music and food.
Favorite City (So Far): Cape Town, South Africa
5 Places to go in Cape Town:
- Lion's Head: Hike or Drive up the mountain, bring a blanket, favorite drink, friends to watch an amazing sunset
- 12 Apostle Hotel: One of the best Brunch I've ever been with an amazing waterfront view inside a beautiful hotel.
- Constantia, Cape Town; Go Wine tasting for an afternoon in the beautiful suburb of Cape Town.
- Boulders Beach: Interact with the Penguins, they roam free! you can swim (if you like icy water), sunbath, sit among them.
- Victoria Wharf; It one of the most iconic/recognizable locations of Cape Town SA, shopping, fishing, dining, etc all at the wharf.
Travel Tip: For international trips remember to bring a power plug travel adapter w/ USB port and always carry a backup battery.