What's your name? Carolina
Where do you live? New York City
5 Places to go in New York:
- Westlight rooftop: Trendy rooftop, amazing views of the city, great drinks, food, and vibes.
- Classic harbor sailing: Best way to see the five boroughs in a few hours, or simply get away for the day, live jazz, and good wines.
- St Anselm steakhouse: superb steak, grilled seafood, rustic vibe, local, simple and seasonal menu. Love their grilled sardines.
- Union Square farmers market: Meet your farmers, gets the best local produce, meats, cheeses, wines, and bourbon.
- Aire Ancient Baths: Recharge at this oasis of peace and tranquility in the middle of the chaos of NYC.
Favorite City (So Far): Bacoli, Italy
5 Places to go in Bacoli
- 1. Stay at Villa Gervasio and wake up to the fantastic view of the Pozzuoli golf, and the islands of Ischia and Procida
- Learn how to make the best buffalo mozzarella, ricotta and all cheeses from the region of Campania at Ponte a Mare
- Visit Napoli Centro, Napoli Sotteranea, and Quartieri Spagnoli to learn about the beautiful history of Naples
- Must visit chalet Ciro ( Napoli Centro) for the best Graffa, gelato, and coffee
- Ristorante la Fescina: ( Quarto) Best gastronomical experience, farm to table and phenomenal list of wines
Travel Tip: Always bring your dancing shoes, and if traveling to Europe bring a plug adapter.
Visit us: www.aroundeco.com