What's your name? Daniella
Where do you live? San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 Places to go in San Juan:
- Old San Juan: see the colorful houses, walk the cobblestone streets and fly a kite at El Morro.
- Condado: great nightlife and restaurants.
- Go up in the mountains to Guavate, where you can try Lechón and other traditional food
- Take a ferry to Culebra and visit Playa Flamenco, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Have some drinks at La Placita de Santurce.
Favorite City: Ciudad de México, México
5 Places to go in Ciudad de México:
- Visit el Zócalo and buy local art from the street vendors or get an “Aztec Limpia” for good luck
- Go to Teotihuacán and climb up the Sun and Moon pyramids
- Eat churros any time of the day at Churrería El Moro, they open 24/7!
- Spend an afternoon at Xochimilco sailing on a Trajinera and drinking tequila while listening to mariachis
- Have a dinner experience at Pujol one of the best restaurants in the world.
Travel Tip: Always bring an external battery for your phone.
Visit us: www.aroundeco.com