Do you offer bulk order discounts?
Yes, please reach out to us!
Do you offer design customization for individuals and/or companies?
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Shopify Pay and Apple Pay.
How do I know you have received my order?
Once you’ve placed your order, you will be directed to an order confirmation message, which will contain your order details. This information will also be emailed to you, but it could take up to 30 minutes to arrive. Once we processed your order, you will receive a second email to let you know that your order has been shipped. If an email does not appear to have been received, please check your spam folder.
Can I make changes to my order?
Once you've placed your order you will not be able to make any changes. Orders are processed the same day.
When will my order ship?
Every t-shirt is handprinted and made to order. Please allow us 3 to 5 days to ship out your order.
What to do if the package is lost?
If your package has been lost in transit, please contact us right away!
After an order has been delivered to the correct shipping address, we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
Please click on the Contact Us tab on the right corner of this page as soon as possible with all the details of the issue.
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.
How do I make a return?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return any item(s) within 15 days of the delivery date. For more information, please refer to Returns.
Can I return customized t-shirts?
Because custom t-shirts are made just for you, they are not returnable. Unless there is a manufacturing error or product defect. If you need assistance with the customization process don't hesitate to contact us.
Where do you ship to?
We ship orders to all US states and territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands) , Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Do you ship internationally?
At this moment we are shipping internationally to the UK, and Canada. We are working hard to expand into new countries and markets.
Are taxes and duties included in my order total? (International orders only: United Kingdom/Canada)
Deliveries to the United Kingdom are shipped on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis, and you’ll be charged duties and taxes by the shipping provider when they deliver your order. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
USPS has an agreement with Canada, there are NO fees to be paid.
Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
Yes, we do.
How much does shipping cost?
Depends on your location, you can add your item(s) to the cart with the zip code and it will automatically bring the shipping fees.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, you can enjoy Free U.S. Standard Shipping on all orders over $150.
What are the care instructions?
Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Turn inside out. Hang dry or lay flat. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean. For more information, please refer to Care Instructions.
What certification do your t-shirts have and what are they?
- Fair Trade Certification ensures products are made with respect to people and planet. Their rigorous social, environmental and economic standards work to promote safe, healthy working conditions, protect the environment, enable transparency, and empower communities to build strong, thriving businesses.
- Certification by OneCert under Textile Exchange OCS (Organic Content Standards) - is a certification agency operating worldwide for organic manufacturing standards, programs and regulations.
- Production and processing are per GOTS organic standards. GOTS stands for Global Organic Textile Standard and is the world's leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
What Does Fair Trade Do?
- Improves lives for farmers and gives a boost to rural communities - Farmers are owners at our farming project and can work without fear of exploitation. They benefit from safe organic practices, training, market assurance and fair financial credit. Rural communities are able to invest premiums in necessities like schools, healthcare, and clean drinking water.
- Benefits factory workers - Fair trade ensures no child labor, decent wages, benefits, health, and safety standards in the workplace, the right to join trade unions, and a conducive work environment. A democratically elected Fair Trade committee manages and distributes fair trade premiums. Mill workers receive training about worker rights, grievance procedures and their right to organize.
- Empowers women- Women are participants in decision making in our fair trade project. This benefits entire communities as they often invest in new services, local business and community projects like child care and schooling. Fair Trade at the mill level mandates standards for maternity leave, health care and freedom from harassment.
- Allows better use of resources, protects the environment - Fair trade prices cover the costs of sustainable production. This allows farmers to use quality inputs and safer ecological methods that preserve the environment instead of degrading it.
- Consumers enjoy higher quality, ethically made products - The majority of garment workers worldwide are paid low wages, over-worked in unsafe, unhygienic sweatshop conditions, intimidated and deprived of basic human dignity. The ‘Fair Trade Certified’ label presents an alternative and assures you that our products are independently certified by Fair Trade USA.
Please refer to About Us to learn more.
What makes a t-shirt organic?
Our apparel adheres to organic standards for cotton growing as well as manufacturing. This means the cotton is GMO-free, grown without synthetic fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides and chemical defoliants. The processing is eco-friendly, uses fewer resources and is free of heavy metal dyes and harsh chemicals like chlorine bleach and formaldehyde. The end product is a sustainable, comfortable shirt that did not pollute the planet and is safe for you to wear!
Who benefits when I support organic?
- Farmers and rural communities: Organic practices are safe for farm workers and their families. Farmers are often land owners and organic premiums are invested in local communities. Conventional farmers on the other hand resort to stronger and stronger pesticides and herbicides as pests and weeds develop resistance (google ‘superweeds’). They are often forced to abandon their livelihood when faced with devastated fields, contaminated water wells, and mounting debt.
- Our planet: Organic farming practices are regenerative. Crop rotation and manual cultivation maintain healthy soil, use fewer fossil fuels and sequester carbon dioxide, helping combat global warming.
- Wildlife: Birds and animals are spared poisonous pesticides and toxic chemicals in soil, air, and water. Conventional farming can create a hostile environment for wildlife and devastate entire eco systems.
- You, the consumer: Try it, organic cotton will just feel better for your body, mind, and soul! People with chemical sensitivity especially benefit from organic cotton as conventional cotton may retain harmful toxic residues and is often treated with toxic finishes.
What are some of the benefits of recycled PET fiber?
The utilization of recycled PET bottles keep them out of the landfills, reduces waste, lowers carbon footprint and adds longevity.